Slideshow image

ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE APPOINTMENT

OF

ARCHDEACON STEPHANIE SHEPARD

AS INTERIM PRIEST

AT ST. MARTIN’S ANGLICAN CHURCH

EFFECTIVE DECEMBER 01, 2019.

We are very pleased to announce that Archdeacon Stephanie Shepard will be joining St. Martin’s Anglican Church on December 01st as our Interim Priest.

Archdeacon Stephanie brings with her a wealth of experience in helping parishes as they prepare themselves to face new directions by listening, identifying and problem solving to generate options for the parishes she has worked with over the years.  Most of all, and in our favour, she is very familiar with St. Martin’s and its history.

Archdeacon Stephanie will be with us 80% of the time as our Interim Priest whilst the remaining 20% will allow her to continue to serve and perform her duties as Regional Archdeacon of Granville.

Archdeacon Stephanie has expressed that she looks forward to the journey with us and that we are in her prayers as we commemorate All Saints Day and the Patronal Festival on November 11th.

 

The Wardens

Ann Hasle              Howard Dallimore             Kathie Boyd