St. Martin's is home to many people from various experiences and backgrounds. All are welcome to join and become part of the fabric of our community. All Member Ministry includes all of us from birth, children, youth, adults and seniors. No matter who you are, how old you are or what kind of experience you may have, there is undoubtledly room for you and the ministry/gifts that you have to offer.
Some, but not all, of the ministry that is at St. Martin's can be captured under the following:
- Servers & Communion Assistants: These are people who help during the Sunday liturgy by carrying the cross, serving at the altar, assisting with the chalice during communion.
- Readers: A roster of people take turns reading two of the three Bible readings in church.
- Intercessors: A group of people take turns preparing and reading the prayers during the service on Sunday.
- Greeters & Sidespersons: These people welcome all of us to church on Sunday morning making sure that we have all the information we need for the service and are comfortable.
- Altar Guild: A dedicated group of poeple help prepare all the elements and linens that are used for the Sunday liturgy. They work behind the scenes to make sure everything is prepared ahead of time for Sunday morning.
- Outreach: As the church, we are sent into the world to continue God's work. The Outreach Ministry holds before us the needs of the world.
For more information about how you can become involved in the parish life please do not hesitate to contact the parish office. We would love to hear from you!