What is the Pre-Authorized Donation Program?
The Anglican Diocese of New Westminster has established a Pre-Authorized Donation Program (PAD), using either automatic debit or credit card, to assist you in supporting your own parish ministry.
Why Should I Participate?
Advantages for you
- Your offering is received automatically every month;
- Continual support of your home church when you are away;
- Continual support of ministries and programs;
- Changes may be made with written notification.
Advantages for St. Martin's
- Regular, dependable flow of contributions to the parish;
- Reduction of paperwork and bookkeeping; and Reduction of bank overdrafts.
PAD creates a win/win situation for you and your parish.
It is a very simple procedure: When you participate in PAD, your bank or credit card account will be debited automatically on or about the 15th of the month. This amount will be credited to the parish’s account.
- Download and fill out the Information Leaflet below.
- Return to the Envelope Secretary (via collection plate or mail)