Order of Saint Martin's
September 22, 2017
St Martin’s Anglican is a North Vancouver parish which prides itself on upholding many traditions in worship, fellowship and discipleship. The Order of St. Martin’s is a new tradition that we welcome this year.
The Order of St. Martin’s is a way of honouring the faithful gifts that parishioners offer over many years.
This honour is awarded annually at our annual Patronal Festival (St. Martin’s Day) each year in November.
The criteria to nominate someone are as follows: With our own St. Martin’s Order, this will give us the opportunity to recognize and honour those people who have served with distinction within the parish over the years.
1. St Martin’s can include up to, but not exceeding 3 recipients per year.
2. Successful nominations include service within and, if applicable, outside of the parish.
3. Individuals who have received or been considered for the Order of the Diocese of New Westminster may be eligible.
4. Clergy and paid staff may be eligible.
5. The nomination includes a single Nomination Form, signed by both a nominator and by the nominee.
6. There is no fee for nominating a parishioner, or for being inducted into the Order of St Martin’s.
7. The completed Nomination Forms for the Order must be completed and returned to the St Martin’s office no later than 20 October of each year. No further nominations will be accepted after that date. The final review and decision for nominees to be inducted will be The Order of St. Martin’s Committee. All decisions from this committee, once ratified by the Leadership Team are final.
8. Inductees to the Order of St. Martin’s will receive a lapel pin and certificate at St. Martin’s Patronal Festival to be held in November of each year and agree to have their name added to a permanent list to be displayed at St Martin’s.
Please give your prayerful consideration as to who you would like to nominate this year. Nomination Forms can be downloaded from this website below or emailed upon request.
Available Files to Download
To download, right-click the file and select "Save link as".