Established in the Spring of 2016 this is ministry between the Anglican and Lutheran churches of North Vancouver. The Parish Health Ministry is a group of volunteers that support and advocate for people through the health care system in the context of their faith community. In this way they build connections between the church and the health care system.
The Parish Health Ministry can help you in the following ways:
- Provide telephone support.
- Advocate and support you or your loved one through complex health decision.
- Care and support when preparing for a health care professional's visit.
- Provide educational opportunities for individuals and pastoral care teams.
- Act as a resource and for clergy.
For more information or to make a referral please email the Program Coordinator, Fr. Robin.
Please follow this link Parish Health Ministry Donation to make an online gift. Thank you.